Early Years Teacher (April/Aug 2023)
We are recruiting Early Years educators to join our schools in Dubai and Qatar.
We want motivated, dynamic and creative educators who would like the opportunity to work in progressive and student centric school’s, create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment to encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development.
What we are looking for?
- A certified teaching qualification from the UK or Ireland, such as B.Ed, PGCE or equivalent in Primary/EYFS (qualifications from USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand also considered )
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage programme.
- Minimum of two years teaching experience – ECT’s/NQT’s welcome
- Have the ability to teach across the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of teaching the British National Curriculum
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- A willingness to take part in extra-curricular activities after school if required.
- The delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment
- Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
- Parent’s conferences, report writing, etc.
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Recording and using data to inform planning and to report to parents
- Encouraging and sharing best practice within and beyond the department
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Fully furnished apartment and utility bills provided or allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return tickets, visa and residency
- End of service bonus
- Training and Development opportunity
- Career progression opportunities