Psychology Teacher (Aug 2023)
We are looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding Psychology Teacher who values professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance. We expect our Teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
To support, observe and record the progress of their class. Plan lessons in line with School and Curricula objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
To plan curricula, to cover a broad range of subjects offered, keep up to date with subject specific knowledge and understanding according to curriculum requirements.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related subjects
- A certified teaching qualification from the UK or Ireland, such as B.Ed, PGCE or equivalent (qualifications from USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand also considered )
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of teaching the British National Curriculum in Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 desirable but not essential)
- Experience of teaching IGCSE and AS/A level (not essential)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Secondary following the UK National Curriculum
- Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
Salary and benefits package:
- Private medical insurance
- Company Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- Tax-free salary
- Multicultural workforce
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- State of the art school facilities
- Well-resourced school
- Tuition fee discount