We are currently recruiting qualified, creative and committed teachers with the potential to become future leaders. Our schools have a welcoming environment with a fantastic ethos complemented by a team of friendly teachers.
Teachers must be knowledgeable in the UK Curriculum with experience of a thematic approach and continuous provision being desirable.
Teachers must be creative in their teaching practice in this environment based on sound knowledge.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities.
- Maintaining productive and positive working habits and routines in the classroom.
- Supervising children throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings, training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating children’s educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing children’s progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions.