We are recruiting inspirational Teachers of Humanities and Social Studies to join our successful Academies across the Middle East. The curriculum includes History, Geography, Sociology, *Travel and Tourism, Health & Social Care and Global Perspectives, teaching to IGCSE and AS/A level.
*BTEC Travel and Tourism is also offered.
We welcome applications from exceptional professionals who have the the right blend of experience, creativity, organisation, passion and flair.
- Teach groups of students from all abilities and differentiate work accordingly
- Ensure all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives
- Ensure lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies
- Encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- Use technology to support exciting teaching, the development of skills, and homework provision
Start Date: Aug 2023
What we are looking for?
- A certified teaching qualification from the UK or Ireland, such as B.Ed, PGCE or equivalent (qualifications from USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand also considered )
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of teaching the British National Curriculum in Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 desirable but not essential)
- Experience of teaching IGCSE and AS/A level (not essential)
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- A willingness to take part in extra-curricular activities after school if required.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Fully furnished apartment and utility bills provided or allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return tickets, visa and residency
- End of service bonus
- Training and Development opportunity
- Career progression opportunities