We are currently recruiting qualified, creative and committed KS1 and KS2 teachers with the potential to become future leaders. Our schools have a welcoming environment with a fantastic ethos complemented by a team of friendly teachers.
Teachers must be knowledgeable in the UK Curriculum with experience of a thematic approach and continuous provision being desirable.
Teachers must be creative in their teaching practice in this environment based on sound knowledge.
What we are looking for?
- A certified teaching qualification from the UK or Ireland, such as B.Ed, PGCE or equivalent in Primary (qualifications from USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand also considered )
- Excellent knowledge of the KS1 and KS2
- Minimum of two years teaching experience – ECT’s/NQT’s welcome
- Exceptional subject knowledge, with extensive experience of teaching the British National Curriculum
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning.
- A willingness to take part in extra-curricular activities after school if required.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities.
- Maintaining productive and positive working habits and routines in the classroom.
- Supervising children throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings, training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating children’s educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing children’s progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions.
Start date: Aug 2023
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Fully furnished apartment and utility bills provided or allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return tickets, visa and residency
- End of service bonus
- Training and Development opportunity
- Career progression opportunities